5 Tips To Workout Without Getting Hurt
1. Technique before intensity. Learn how to move well before adding weight. This will ensure you will still get a great workout without hurting yourself.
2. Listen to your body. Taking 1-2 days off completely from the gym each week will give your body a chance to recover and for your muscles to grow. You will also come back to the gym feeling refreshed and ready to train!
3. Make sure you're eating the right foods to aid in recovery. Eating food filled with refined sugars will inflame the body and delay its healing process. Eating foods enriched with nutrients will not only speed up the healing process it will also make you feel great!
4. Try and get a sports massage every 2-3 weeks. This will aid in breaking up old muscle tissue and supply fresh blood to the muscles. You may feel a little sore and tired afterwards so drink plenty of water.
5. Don’t repetitively work on the same muscle groups day in day out. Mix up your training, do upper body one day and lower body the next. This will give the body a chance to recover and it will reduce the chances of overworking your body.