5 Nutritional Tips To Getting A Flatter Tummy
1. Remove the bad stuff that causes inflammation (refined sugars, alcohol and processed foods and the worst offenders).
2. Never skip breakfast. Give yourself time to wake up and enjoy your breakfast, it will kickstart your day and your metabolism
3. Add fish oil into your diet. This will help to reduce inflammation in your body. It’s great too because you won't get that fishy after taste.
4. Ditch the fizzy drinks and fill up your water bottle. The average human body is made up of roughly 50-65% water. Drinking more water will also help in reducing head aches, fatigue and generally make you feel more awesome.
5. Eating every 2-3 hours will help boost your metabolism and help you stay fuller for longer.